In accordance with Articles 13(1) and (2) and 14 of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 (GDPR), I inform you that:
1. The controllers of your personal data are jointly:
a. Katarzyna Bartosik running a business under the name Katarzyna Bartosik WMC Support, ul. gen. Józefa Sowińskiego 4, 40-018 Katowice, NIP: 6281965056
b. FSOLUTIONS SOFTWARE spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [limited liability company] with its registered office in Katowice at ul. Chorzowska 6, 40-101 Katowice, with a share capital of PLN 5,000, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs by the District Court for Katowice-Wschód in Katowice VIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number: 0000972143, NIP: 6343010389, REGON: 522162997
hereinafter referred to as ‘Joint Controllers’.
2. The Joint Controllers have designated the following point of contact for data subjects: b. FSOLUTIONS SOFTWARE spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered office in Katowice at ul. Chorzowska 6, 40-101, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. The Joint Controllers have appointed FSOLUTIONS SOFTWARE spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością based in Katowice, Poland, to monitor compliance with the data protection principles. You can contact the point of contact electronically by sending a message to email@example.com
4. Your personal data shall be processed for the performance of the contract or for taking action prior to the conclusion of the contract at the request of the person on the basis of Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR or for the possibility of the controller or a third party to pursue legitimate interests on the basis of Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR, which are:
a. contacting persons, including for the purposes of authorised marketing activities to the extent necessary, via the available communication channels;
b. handling requests, complaints and proposals from customers;
c. collecting debts, conducting court, arbitration and mediation proceedings;
d. storing data for archiving purposes and ensuring accountability (demonstrating compliance with legal obligations);
5. The recipients of the personal data provided by you are the business partners of the Joint Controllers, including suppliers of goods and services necessary for the aforementioned purposes, and entities to which the Joint Controllers have entrusted the processing of your personal data, among others, entities with capital or personal links to the Joint Controllers, including an accounting office and a law firm.
6. Your personal data may only be communicated to persons authorised to process personal data, who have been commissioned in writing to process the personal data and who are responsible for any breach of the processing rules.
7. In case the basis for processing is Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR, your data will be stored until the fulfilment of the Joint Controllers’ legitimate interests forming the basis for such processing or until you object to such processing. In case the basis for processing is Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR, your data will be stored until the performance of the contract and, after the performance of the contract, until the statute of limitations for claims arising from the contract.
8. You have the right to access your personal data, the right to request rectification, erasure – taking into account the restrictions under the GDPR, in particular Article 17(3) of the GDPR – and the right to restrict the processing of such data or to transfer the data.
9. Your personal data will not be transferred to a third country/international organisation.
10. You have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you is in breach of the law.
11. The provision of personal data by you is voluntary; nevertheless, the consequence of failing to provide personal data will be that the provision of services to you and the performance of the contract will be hindered or prevented.
12. When personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursued by the Joint Controller or by a third party for reasons relating to the particular situation of the data subject, you have the right to object.
13. Your data will not be processed in an automated manner, including in the form of profiling.
14. The Joint Controllers process your personal data as follows: name, surname, telephone number, e-mail address, PESEL number, current address of residence.
15. If the data that the Joint Controllers process has not been made available to them directly by you, this means that it has been obtained by the Joint Controllers from publicly available sources, such as the Internet or from an entity with whom the Joint Controllers cooperate.